Skip to main content

जम्मू और कश्मीर और लद्दाख के केन्द्र शासित प्रदेशों में विभाजित है

  • जम्मू और कश्मीर की पूर्ववर्ती स्थिति का जम्मू और कश्मीर के दो अलग-अलग केंद्रों और लद्दाख के केंद्र शासित प्रदेशों के साथ 31 अक्टूबर, 2019 से अस्तित्व में आना बंद हो गया है।
  • जम्मू और कश्मीर का संविधान और रणबीर दंड संहिता भी समाप्त हो गया है।
  • देश में कुल राज्यों की संख्या अब 28 हो जाएगी
  • जबकि केंद्र शासित प्रदेशों की कुल संख्या 9 हो जाएगी
  • केंद्र शासित प्रदेशों जम्मू और कश्मीर और लद्दाख का नेतृत्व उप राज्यपाल जीसी मुर्मू और आर.के. क्रमशः माथुर
  •  इससे पहले 5 अगस्त, 2019 को, केंद्र सरकार ने अनुच्छेद 35 ए और अनुच्छेद को समाप्त कर दिया कुल मिलाकर, जिसने जम्मू और कश्मीर को एक विशेष दर्जा दिया। इसने सभी प्रावधानों को बढ़ा दिया एक बार में राज्य के लिए संविधान और सभी नागरिकों को राज्य में संपत्ति खरीदने और वोट करने की अनुमति दी।
  • राष्ट्रपति राम नाथ कोविंद ने भी तत्कालीन राज्य में राष्ट्रपति शासन को निरस्त कर दिया
  • इसने इस क्षेत्र को दो केंद्र शासित प्रदेशों में विभाजित किया: जम्मू और कश्मीर विधायिका और लद्दाख के बग़ैर विधायिका के साथ।
  • पुलिस और कानून-व्यवस्था सीधे केंद्र सरकार के नियंत्रण में होगी, जबकि भूमि निर्वाचित के अधीन होगी
  • जम्मू और कश्मीर के केंद्र शासित प्रदेश की सरकार।
  • भारत सरकार ने जम्मू-कश्मीर, और लद्दाख के केंद्र शासित प्र्रदेश के लिए नया नक्शा जारी किया है।

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightwalker!

The Nightwalker  …And the Starving Race     T he Nightw alker is the code name of a self proclaimed private detective . A young man of decent height and health, talented, college dropout, suspicious in his behavior, abandoned from normal society . He has decided to leave this world the way it is to design one of his own. He has simulated a world for him self where everything happens the way he wants (for at least till now) . He remains jobless for most of the time because not many pe ople hire Detectives and if few hires , they opt for the famous credible agencies . These agencies are audited and supervised. Nightwalker refused to work with any such agencies because he had only one thrilling reason to opt this profession i.e. live unidentified . Many agencies hire him but on his terms i.e. don’t try to find who he is . His commitment to his professions helps him mak e decent money . It is an achievement of his detective attributes that while he is r...

My World View

"My vision is that everyone irrespective of their history must be allowed to participate in making this world a better place"  - Jitendra Rajaram  Hopeful! Everyone can be hopeful, no one must die hopeless Economy is a political arrangement of power. It is not about money. Money is a tool to exercise the power one holds.    Politics is a continuous struggle of reshuffling the power arrangement among various power fringes. These fringes are class, caste, community, ethnicity, skin colour, gender, age, and family identities. Macroscopically, this struggle is homogeneous, everyone is fighting with everyone else. Microscopically however, one can observe patterns. The patter is a binary, a war between “Handful powerful elites” and “Million weak, poor and discarded bands of people”. Whoever is ruling, has actually achieved a temporary state of equilibrium. This equilibrium is the sum of positive and negative powers like religion, wealth, societies, people...
Oh Rose...! Writing poems in English by being Deshi by heart is a challenge. Adding to it I am not trained in poem writing in any language. I don't know the technicalities of writing poems but I love this. I am not eligible to present this to you but since your critiques will shape my inks, I invite your kind attention to my stupid creation" Thanks! JV  -------------------------------------------------------------   "I hate you, And you must know why!  It is true, that I am not you, And this I will never try! But hating you is all I should, Not because we both are with him here, But because we both were blossomed elsewhere!! "N ot I hated you when he proposed you Or when his hands were shivering to hold But when I was laid in market to get cunningly sold Yes, I hate you, Not because I you’re priceless or I am not But because you are earned while I am bought "M y fragrance will never fade, It’s one more reason to hate. It is not l...