Skip to main content

Radical Problems



"These days’ youths are joining politics with an impulse of emotional call to elevate corruption. Magnetic forces of old corrupt parties are trying hard to woo them. They’re not only succeeding in exploiting this young power but also damaging the whole generation.
It’s visible that young men and women are widely taking extreme stands upon their religious sentiments. They’re so badly misguided by the extremists that they’ve almost lost their senses. They’ve given up their reasoning capabilities. They’re brain washed by the shrewd orators.
Example
1.     Gowelkar (Founder of Hindu Mahasabha) thought that Hindu’s are widely divided in terms of ritual, belief, deities, ethnicity and anthropology. His first challenge was to bring every Hindus under one sentimental revolt. He figured out that cows are found across India. Cows are worshiped in Hindu but slaughtered by Islamic & Christian Indians to produce beef. He thought this could be miraculous to advance politically but he failed. Over the period of time when TVs become famous idiot box of every Indian households. A weekly TV soap ‘Ramayana’ become historic hit. 12 Million People used get studded on 3 million TV screens across India every weekend. Ram Lalla’s birthplace turned out to be the game winner for now RSS nourished BJP.
2.     Opening of the economy due to unavoidable foreseen bankruptcy invited western capitalistic vultures to eat the dying flesh of Indian Socialistic fabrics. Indian minerals and natural recourses worth billions of dollars are sold in Pennies and Annas to western giants. In return of fat bunch of dollars they tossed some coins in the hands of starving Indians. This has been promoted as India Shining or Bharat Nirman by the politicians who by now are fed tightly from mouth to anus.

3.     Powered by US, Pakistan casually sought for expanding its territory by reducing India’s volume. USA in the quest of tossing Soviet into ashes went to the peak of faulty foreign policies which encouraged Pakistan, Israel and handful of theocratic radicals like Al-Qaeda and Taliban. It intensified already burning domestic conflict between Hindus and Islamic minorities. While Pakistan gained Dollars, Indians only triggered riots after riots to kill god fearing poor citizens. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightwalker!

The Nightwalker  …And the Starving Race     T he Nightw alker is the code name of a self proclaimed private detective . A young man of decent height and health, talented, college dropout, suspicious in his behavior, abandoned from normal society . He has decided to leave this world the way it is to design one of his own. He has simulated a world for him self where everything happens the way he wants (for at least till now) . He remains jobless for most of the time because not many pe ople hire Detectives and if few hires , they opt for the famous credible agencies . These agencies are audited and supervised. Nightwalker refused to work with any such agencies because he had only one thrilling reason to opt this profession i.e. live unidentified . Many agencies hire him but on his terms i.e. don’t try to find who he is . His commitment to his professions helps him mak e decent money . It is an achievement of his detective attributes that while he is r...

My World View

"My vision is that everyone irrespective of their history must be allowed to participate in making this world a better place"  - Jitendra Rajaram  Hopeful! Everyone can be hopeful, no one must die hopeless Economy is a political arrangement of power. It is not about money. Money is a tool to exercise the power one holds.    Politics is a continuous struggle of reshuffling the power arrangement among various power fringes. These fringes are class, caste, community, ethnicity, skin colour, gender, age, and family identities. Macroscopically, this struggle is homogeneous, everyone is fighting with everyone else. Microscopically however, one can observe patterns. The patter is a binary, a war between “Handful powerful elites” and “Million weak, poor and discarded bands of people”. Whoever is ruling, has actually achieved a temporary state of equilibrium. This equilibrium is the sum of positive and negative powers like religion, wealth, societies, people...
Oh Rose...! Writing poems in English by being Deshi by heart is a challenge. Adding to it I am not trained in poem writing in any language. I don't know the technicalities of writing poems but I love this. I am not eligible to present this to you but since your critiques will shape my inks, I invite your kind attention to my stupid creation" Thanks! JV  -------------------------------------------------------------   "I hate you, And you must know why!  It is true, that I am not you, And this I will never try! But hating you is all I should, Not because we both are with him here, But because we both were blossomed elsewhere!! "N ot I hated you when he proposed you Or when his hands were shivering to hold But when I was laid in market to get cunningly sold Yes, I hate you, Not because I you’re priceless or I am not But because you are earned while I am bought "M y fragrance will never fade, It’s one more reason to hate. It is not l...