Skip to main content

Need of Ideology

Since 1990s young Indians turned away from politics. Bollywood actors replaced the posters of political heroes. Loves, Valentine Day, Friendship day etc. become the new fad and modernity. Talking about poverty, villages and medical problems become taboo or outdated. Vulgar jokes, romance and pre-marital sexes become the topic of gossips. Hangout joints changed from small tea stalls to fancy restaurants. Cinema and TVs killed the reading habits, neighbor culture, and group interactions.   
But second decade of 21st century jolted the strings again. What was rotten at Delhi and other state’s capital has now begun smelling badly. Demonstrations at India Gate, Jantar Mantar and Ramleela Maidan attracted unprecedented amount of young crowd. Technology restarted social interactions, this time beyond geographical limitations. It awakened old and fat politicians.  Back to back exposes of corruptions warned them of common man’s awakening. On the one hand, new leaders are confident of youngster’s participation in politics. In other, old-fat politicians saw an opportunity of exploiting the energy of young brigade. Youngsters are vulnerable to violence, immature to be misguided and prone to react before thinking. Incisively, corrupt leaders found enough scope here to distract the elephants to ruin its own infantry.
Need of Ideology
The youngsters who’re joining politics are ignited to fix the system. They want to re-establish the law-order to bring justice for all. They’re, however, lacking the preparedness which is dangerous. Lack of tactics, crowd handling skills and knowledge of history is potentially harming them. They’re falling easy prey of the canny politicians who use them as a flush power.

Youngsters should develop an ideology before they enter in politics. To develop an ideology is like finding a suitable weapon to gain expertise. It is essential to find out whether they’re socialist, capitalist, secular, communist, theocratic, democratic or autocratic. It’s almost impossible to select an ideology without having through knowledge of almost all kinds of ideologies mentioned above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightwalker!

The Nightwalker  …And the Starving Race     T he Nightw alker is the code name of a self proclaimed private detective . A young man of decent height and health, talented, college dropout, suspicious in his behavior, abandoned from normal society . He has decided to leave this world the way it is to design one of his own. He has simulated a world for him self where everything happens the way he wants (for at least till now) . He remains jobless for most of the time because not many pe ople hire Detectives and if few hires , they opt for the famous credible agencies . These agencies are audited and supervised. Nightwalker refused to work with any such agencies because he had only one thrilling reason to opt this profession i.e. live unidentified . Many agencies hire him but on his terms i.e. don’t try to find who he is . His commitment to his professions helps him mak e decent money . It is an achievement of his detective attributes that while he is r...

My World View

"My vision is that everyone irrespective of their history must be allowed to participate in making this world a better place"  - Jitendra Rajaram  Hopeful! Everyone can be hopeful, no one must die hopeless Economy is a political arrangement of power. It is not about money. Money is a tool to exercise the power one holds.    Politics is a continuous struggle of reshuffling the power arrangement among various power fringes. These fringes are class, caste, community, ethnicity, skin colour, gender, age, and family identities. Macroscopically, this struggle is homogeneous, everyone is fighting with everyone else. Microscopically however, one can observe patterns. The patter is a binary, a war between “Handful powerful elites” and “Million weak, poor and discarded bands of people”. Whoever is ruling, has actually achieved a temporary state of equilibrium. This equilibrium is the sum of positive and negative powers like religion, wealth, societies, people...
Oh Rose...! Writing poems in English by being Deshi by heart is a challenge. Adding to it I am not trained in poem writing in any language. I don't know the technicalities of writing poems but I love this. I am not eligible to present this to you but since your critiques will shape my inks, I invite your kind attention to my stupid creation" Thanks! JV  -------------------------------------------------------------   "I hate you, And you must know why!  It is true, that I am not you, And this I will never try! But hating you is all I should, Not because we both are with him here, But because we both were blossomed elsewhere!! "N ot I hated you when he proposed you Or when his hands were shivering to hold But when I was laid in market to get cunningly sold Yes, I hate you, Not because I you’re priceless or I am not But because you are earned while I am bought "M y fragrance will never fade, It’s one more reason to hate. It is not l...