Skip to main content

From Takshila to Nothing!!

The Inventors of Zero are getting zero in return! 

Millions of classes are being run across the country! Thousands of teachers are talking on the same topic at the same time across the country. Out of these millions and thousands efforts, the result we got is being the worst performer by being the second largest country of the world in terms of population and Economic growth. Is that what we are proud of? 



My worry is... what is the account of these millions of manhour being wasted in the classrooms? Being an academician, I got to see that teachers blame to students and students blame to teachers. Academicians fingers to parents and parents points at academicians. Classrooms hardly function properly. Even the best schools are having worst classroom maintenance. I visit schools, colleges of private and public holding... I often get to see the beautiful lawn, office design, reception, walk ways. To my disappointment, windows of the classrooms never shuts properly. What so if students shiver of the cold waves... Power Boards are either broken or disconnected from the main supplies. Benches are never in good shapes and cleanliness!! I guess more that a coal miner, a teacher has the greatest probability to suffer form the Asthma because of the chalk dusts.

I hear, people say a bad engineer can never make good infrastructure or a bad Doctor will only damage the patients but we should more worry as the bad teacher will spoil the whole generation. While I am writing this, I am talking a very sincere teacher. She is far away in the down town of Chhatishgarh, she is complaining of the poor attitude of the rural students. Being a Girl, she is finding it tough to tackle those Gutakha Chewing drunk boys at the back bench. I guess, they are curable but certainly not the way a soft spoken girl like hers can do so. It is a great miss fit our policy makers are doing. 

This is my agony. The Miss Fit!!! Because they just want to show numbers in their index, they put all Tom Dic and Harry in the same Jungle. 

If it is for the sake of Numbers... then my dear Big Boys of Mother India.... can you stop sucking now??? see that China is biting behind your ass! 

These Chinese have taken it from USA their capacity of being great! 
Now they have taken it from India our capacity of being respectful!! 

We are just shitting around the numbers and quite a few of us are chiding "That used be Us!!!" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightwalker!

The Nightwalker  …And the Starving Race     T he Nightw alker is the code name of a self proclaimed private detective . A young man of decent height and health, talented, college dropout, suspicious in his behavior, abandoned from normal society . He has decided to leave this world the way it is to design one of his own. He has simulated a world for him self where everything happens the way he wants (for at least till now) . He remains jobless for most of the time because not many pe ople hire Detectives and if few hires , they opt for the famous credible agencies . These agencies are audited and supervised. Nightwalker refused to work with any such agencies because he had only one thrilling reason to opt this profession i.e. live unidentified . Many agencies hire him but on his terms i.e. don’t try to find who he is . His commitment to his professions helps him mak e decent money . It is an achievement of his detective attributes that while he is r...

My World View

"My vision is that everyone irrespective of their history must be allowed to participate in making this world a better place"  - Jitendra Rajaram  Hopeful! Everyone can be hopeful, no one must die hopeless Economy is a political arrangement of power. It is not about money. Money is a tool to exercise the power one holds.    Politics is a continuous struggle of reshuffling the power arrangement among various power fringes. These fringes are class, caste, community, ethnicity, skin colour, gender, age, and family identities. Macroscopically, this struggle is homogeneous, everyone is fighting with everyone else. Microscopically however, one can observe patterns. The patter is a binary, a war between “Handful powerful elites” and “Million weak, poor and discarded bands of people”. Whoever is ruling, has actually achieved a temporary state of equilibrium. This equilibrium is the sum of positive and negative powers like religion, wealth, societies, people...
Oh Rose...! Writing poems in English by being Deshi by heart is a challenge. Adding to it I am not trained in poem writing in any language. I don't know the technicalities of writing poems but I love this. I am not eligible to present this to you but since your critiques will shape my inks, I invite your kind attention to my stupid creation" Thanks! JV  -------------------------------------------------------------   "I hate you, And you must know why!  It is true, that I am not you, And this I will never try! But hating you is all I should, Not because we both are with him here, But because we both were blossomed elsewhere!! "N ot I hated you when he proposed you Or when his hands were shivering to hold But when I was laid in market to get cunningly sold Yes, I hate you, Not because I you’re priceless or I am not But because you are earned while I am bought "M y fragrance will never fade, It’s one more reason to hate. It is not l...