Skip to main content

As I Planned I Moved Ahead

Yesterday I went out, without any destiny planned or time estimated... alone... disconnected from the world! In the way I saw a small child giggling by just looking at a peacock at the roadside and a few yard ahead I saw a Truck swinging in the air after a massive accident to which I narrowly escaped. I saw two lives ceased to exist in fractions, my eyes are witnessing a perfect past. For those few seconds, I got to imagine their wives crying and kids looking stunned but as I planned I moved ahead...

...But as I planned I moved ahead!!! 
Right? Wrong? Situational? But as I planned I moved ahead... 

Miles after I stationed to a hut cafeteria... loneliness is hard to achieve even in outskirt of the city. This cafeteria is no exception. Newly married couples, love buds, travelers everyone is halting to rest a while. Every face, every lips and every eyes are having narration of a million seconds they squinted.

A man has an ocean inside... but appears a drop for others! A crowed appears the collection of droplets but indeed every entity of the crowed is an OCEAN! a million hopes... a million desires and a million dreams! I front of mirror, every girl thrives to look most beautiful and every boy wants to appear super masculine but when the same boy or a girl gets immersed in the crowed no one can predict the very special of her/his..

I re-winded my memories for an hour; a truck accident, a bleeding driver... a child crackling and now, many strange faces of joy. Sitting Idle and watching them coming and going, perhaps I am trying to compare my ocean with everyone around me. How equal it is... Mine! Yours!! Theres!!!
---------------------------------------------------- ***** ------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightwalker!

The Nightwalker  …And the Starving Race     T he Nightw alker is the code name of a self proclaimed private detective . A young man of decent height and health, talented, college dropout, suspicious in his behavior, abandoned from normal society . He has decided to leave this world the way it is to design one of his own. He has simulated a world for him self where everything happens the way he wants (for at least till now) . He remains jobless for most of the time because not many pe ople hire Detectives and if few hires , they opt for the famous credible agencies . These agencies are audited and supervised. Nightwalker refused to work with any such agencies because he had only one thrilling reason to opt this profession i.e. live unidentified . Many agencies hire him but on his terms i.e. don’t try to find who he is . His commitment to his professions helps him mak e decent money . It is an achievement of his detective attributes that while he is r...

My World View

"My vision is that everyone irrespective of their history must be allowed to participate in making this world a better place"  - Jitendra Rajaram  Hopeful! Everyone can be hopeful, no one must die hopeless Economy is a political arrangement of power. It is not about money. Money is a tool to exercise the power one holds.    Politics is a continuous struggle of reshuffling the power arrangement among various power fringes. These fringes are class, caste, community, ethnicity, skin colour, gender, age, and family identities. Macroscopically, this struggle is homogeneous, everyone is fighting with everyone else. Microscopically however, one can observe patterns. The patter is a binary, a war between “Handful powerful elites” and “Million weak, poor and discarded bands of people”. Whoever is ruling, has actually achieved a temporary state of equilibrium. This equilibrium is the sum of positive and negative powers like religion, wealth, societies, people...
Oh Rose...! Writing poems in English by being Deshi by heart is a challenge. Adding to it I am not trained in poem writing in any language. I don't know the technicalities of writing poems but I love this. I am not eligible to present this to you but since your critiques will shape my inks, I invite your kind attention to my stupid creation" Thanks! JV  -------------------------------------------------------------   "I hate you, And you must know why!  It is true, that I am not you, And this I will never try! But hating you is all I should, Not because we both are with him here, But because we both were blossomed elsewhere!! "N ot I hated you when he proposed you Or when his hands were shivering to hold But when I was laid in market to get cunningly sold Yes, I hate you, Not because I you’re priceless or I am not But because you are earned while I am bought "M y fragrance will never fade, It’s one more reason to hate. It is not l...