Skip to main content

Anti Corruption Analysis!!


Hard Earned Freedom! Blood Spilling Movements!! Earth Zollting Brutalities:::: Sir Anna Hazare is the Witness of Mother India's Transition to Independence....

Long Live Uncle Hazare!!

Sun is the witness of all brutalities human have ever done to mother soil. We are living in comforts earned by our parents and so we are not able to imagine 'what happens if someone else blows off your dream castle you weaved through hard days'

Great Sir Anna Hajare is a freedom Fighter of those days when mother India called her son for bloodbath. He is righteous to raise question if dogs ruins his palace for a few bones. $1700 Crore parked in swiss banks! dear friends this could be the amount if divided by 12 then becomes the total Defense Budget of India for 2011AD (close to $36 Bn).

There are many poor victims of these rascals miss-deeds are crying for justice till date but folks dogs at parliament turned deaf ear to these heart piercing cry of Bhopal Gas Tragedy, 93 Blasts, 26/11 blasts, Black Friday and countless massacres. 

How long will Kasab, Afjal Guru, A Raja, Karim Telgi, Lalu Yadav, Sharad Pawar, Arjun Singh, Advani, Bangaru Laxaman, Yedurappa, Narendra Modi, Nira Radia and many-many dogs will left stray???

Answer is perhaps: Gracefully till eternity!!! 

Because our young brigade is still not able to feel the alarming call of catastrophic future! 40 crore Indians visit facebook daily! but only 128 are listed in 12 odd anti-corruption campaign! You call it decency , simplicity or social status quo... I call it Coward, Mice Heart and Self Centered emotion less brigade....

Folks!! an old man once told me, you can never tell anyone how new shoes pinches... only one who wears it can feel it! so buddies wait... our time is also coming... it is very near... we just cannot call it future now!


whatsoever my young brigades think of it but we will keep on moving with our agenda of "Free Education for The World" but corruption is a big stone in my way at least till coming five years!!! Our movement is on... Join us, leave us, abuse us, disgrace us, kill us in none of the you will be spared away! Long Live Anna! 

Inqlaaub!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightwalker!

The Nightwalker  …And the Starving Race     T he Nightw alker is the code name of a self proclaimed private detective . A young man of decent height and health, talented, college dropout, suspicious in his behavior, abandoned from normal society . He has decided to leave this world the way it is to design one of his own. He has simulated a world for him self where everything happens the way he wants (for at least till now) . He remains jobless for most of the time because not many pe ople hire Detectives and if few hires , they opt for the famous credible agencies . These agencies are audited and supervised. Nightwalker refused to work with any such agencies because he had only one thrilling reason to opt this profession i.e. live unidentified . Many agencies hire him but on his terms i.e. don’t try to find who he is . His commitment to his professions helps him mak e decent money . It is an achievement of his detective attributes that while he is r...

My World View

"My vision is that everyone irrespective of their history must be allowed to participate in making this world a better place"  - Jitendra Rajaram  Hopeful! Everyone can be hopeful, no one must die hopeless Economy is a political arrangement of power. It is not about money. Money is a tool to exercise the power one holds.    Politics is a continuous struggle of reshuffling the power arrangement among various power fringes. These fringes are class, caste, community, ethnicity, skin colour, gender, age, and family identities. Macroscopically, this struggle is homogeneous, everyone is fighting with everyone else. Microscopically however, one can observe patterns. The patter is a binary, a war between “Handful powerful elites” and “Million weak, poor and discarded bands of people”. Whoever is ruling, has actually achieved a temporary state of equilibrium. This equilibrium is the sum of positive and negative powers like religion, wealth, societies, people...
Oh Rose...! Writing poems in English by being Deshi by heart is a challenge. Adding to it I am not trained in poem writing in any language. I don't know the technicalities of writing poems but I love this. I am not eligible to present this to you but since your critiques will shape my inks, I invite your kind attention to my stupid creation" Thanks! JV  -------------------------------------------------------------   "I hate you, And you must know why!  It is true, that I am not you, And this I will never try! But hating you is all I should, Not because we both are with him here, But because we both were blossomed elsewhere!! "N ot I hated you when he proposed you Or when his hands were shivering to hold But when I was laid in market to get cunningly sold Yes, I hate you, Not because I you’re priceless or I am not But because you are earned while I am bought "M y fragrance will never fade, It’s one more reason to hate. It is not l...